Woven Wire Mesh Products Are Very Versatile
- Institutional: School Athletic Locker Rooms, Gymnasium Window Guards, Indoor Track Safety Guards, Government Secure Storage, Federal Reserve Security.
- Industrial: Use in Manufacturing Plants for Stockrooms, Offices, Loading Platform Security, Storage Lockers, Tool Cribs.
- Military Uses: Security Partitions, Office Dividers.
- Security/Airport Uses: Concession Storage, Elevator Safety Fencing, Monorail Safety Fencing.
- Storage Uses: Electrical Component Storage, Computer Storage, Inventory Storage, Medical Equipment Storage.
Your Need. Our Product.
We can create any custom storage solution for you—from storing widgets to high tech equipment. We Can Do It All!
Screen Enclosures and Partitions
- Transformers / Electrical Substation
- Elevator Shafts
- Fire Escapes
- Bank Cages
- Office Partitions
- Corridors and Runways
- Stair Enclosures
- Locker Rooms
- Departmental Divisions
- Window and Door Guards
- Wire Mesh Insert Panels
- Storage Lockers
- Tool / Storage Cribs
Advantages of Woven Wire
- Ventilation: Largest percentage of open area.
- Lighting: More light due to better diffusion.
- Cleaning: All smooth surfaces; Easily kept clean.
- Vision: Easier to look through from any position.
- Fire: No obstruction to hose stream.
- Heating: Maximum circulation of air.
- Sound: No interference.
- Painting: Easily repainted; No sharp edges.
- Strength: All wires are double crimped and securely interwoven and clinched on drawn metal frames.
- Cost: Lowest cost because of economy in manufacture as mesh is woven up for each job, thus eliminating the usual waste resulting when mesh is cut from limited sizes of stock sheets.
- Diversity of Wire Sizes and Meshes: To meet any requirement in open mesh construction.